This article will cover the process of filtering for data and running reports in IC Online. Reports can be run by any user in IC Online.Process:
1. Log into IC Online.
2. Navigate to Work History->Completed Work.
3. Filter for the data you would like to run your report on.
4. Choose which type of report you would like to run. When you have chosen the appropriate report, click "Generate Report" to create the report. From there, you can save the report as a PDF/Excel spreadsheet.
There are several different reports that you can run:
1. Completed Ops Forms - This report is a condensed report that shows 1 line per completed operation. The layout looks very similar to the Completed Work Grid.
2. Completed Ops Forms Details - This report shows a more detailed view of your certification/inspection. It shows approximately 1 page per operation, and will show the details of what exactly passed/failed
about each operation.
3. Completed Ops Forms Details With Attributes - This report is very similar to report 2 above, except that it also displays the detailed attributes of the asset as well as the operation details.
4. MultiColumn Details Report - This report shows the same information as 3 above. However, it provides a different layout, more suitable to larger operation forms (cranes, etc).
5. Completed Ops Forms With RefNum - This report is only available if you have filtered by a RefNum. It looks very similar to 1 above, except that it includes the RefNum information as shown below.
6. Summarized Report - This report is only available if you have filtered by a RefNum. The Summarized report includes a cover page and summary information.
7. Summarized Report (Condensed) - This report is only available if you have filtered by a RefNum. The Summarized Report (Condensed) is a condensed version of the above report.
5. You also have access to the Bulk Reports tool. This tool will allow you to bundle together all of the appropriate forms from the filtered operations. For example, you can bundle all the PDF certs/inspections
together or pull all the certifications for a specific customer.
If you have any questions, please contact InfoChip Support via firstname.lastname@example.org