Summary: This article will guide you through the steps to perform a Multi-Asset Create in IC Online.
Process: 1. From the Dashboard, click "New Asset" under the "Assets" tab.
2. In New Asset, Click the "Multi-Asset Create" button.
3. On the Multi-Asset Create screen you can input the following information that will pertain to all the assets in the Multi-Create:
Add a description for the Assets
Assign the assets to an EmployeeID
Assign the assets to a Customer
Assign the assets to a Location for the selected Customer
Choose an asset Category
Adjust the In-Service date and / or apply an expiry date for the new assets
Assign GPS coordinates to the assets
4. Use the following steps to create multiple identical assets:
You can assign a chipID for each asset you create
Generate a unique Asset Number or add Asset Numbers manually
Click "Add Asset" to add the asset to the table
You can select assets to be removed from the list
Check this box to create another asset after the current create
Choose an operation to be performed after the assets are created
5. At the bottom of the screen, you can fill asset Attributes, load a Prefill, set Periodic Inspection / Certification Status and dates, add Attachments, and assign Child Assets. If you need assistance with any of these fields please refer to the "Creating a Single Asset" article here.
6. Once you have entered all the details for the Assets, click "Save" at the top of the page to add the Assets to the system.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact InfoChip Support via firstname.lastname@example.org.