IC Mobile - Upgrade Instructions
This article will outline the steps to upgrade the IC Mobile Platform on your Windows Mobile Handheld. NOTE: To download the necessary files, you will need Admin access to IC Online.
1. Windowx Vista/7 – Windows Mobile Device Center
2. Windows XP or earlier – Microsoft ActvieSync 4.5
NOTE: The following screenshots/instructions will be for users with Windows 8/7/Vista. If you are on an older machine, contact email@example.com if you require assistance.URGENT:
Always be sure to synchronize all of your data before removing IC Mobile.
After ensuring all of your data is synchronized, ensure that the IC Mobile application is closed.
2. Tap on the Start button and tap on Settings
3. Tap on the System tab at the bottom of the Settings page
4. Tap on the Remove Programs button
5. Select "IC Mobile" from the program list and tap "Remove"
6. Once you have removed the older version of IC Mobile, follow the steps to install IC Mobile located Here.If you have any issues or concerns, please contact InfoChip Support via firstname.lastname@example.org.