IC Desktop - Install Instructions
If you have any additional questions, please contact InfoChip Support
- Log into IC Online and navigate to Help -> Downloads to obtain the latest version of IC Desktop.
- Extract the files from the ZIP download to your desktop.
- Launch the setup.exe, this will install all prerequisites and the IC Desktop software (Just follow through all the prompts).
- Once installed, launch IC Desktop from the new icon on your desktop.
- Go to Tools -> Options, here you will enter your ClientID and Product Key. Your ClientID and Product Key will have been provided to you by InfoChip, if not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click OK to close the options screen.
- Click the 'Sync with InfoChip Server' button to synchronize your desktop.
- Click Login at the top of the application.
- Choose your Admin Login from the drop down and enter your Admin Password as the password. Click OK to confirm the login.
- Click the 'Sync with InfoChip Server' button again to synchronize your desktop and complete the installation.