Hardware - RFIDme UHF Reader Setup
This article will guide you through the steps to configure your RFIDme UHF reader to work with the IC Desktop Software.
- NOTE: You will need to download and purchase an activation key for the BAIT RFID Wedge Software. You can find the software and purchase link Here.
1. Once you have downloaded and installed the BAIT RFID Wedge Software, open the program which will add a small, red icon in the bottom right hand corner of your screen.
2. Right Click the icon and open up the settings menu.
- From this screen you can enter the Product Key in the Help tab under Activate.
- Please ensure the following settings
- Uncheck "Combine Multiple Reads"
- Append is set to "Enter
3. After confirming these settings, click the Settings tab and select your RFID reader as "RFID ME"
4. When using the RFIDme Reader in the IC Desktop Software, please ensure you have "HF USB 'THE STICK'" as your selected Reader.
5. When using the IC Desktop Software, please use the "Key In Chip" button and select the text field to scan in the chip you are using.
If you have any issues or concerns, please contact InfoChip Support via email@example.com.